Vail gives you the smooth, luminous look of silk in an easy care olefin/poly blend.
Specs & Testing
- Woven: 40% Olefin, 56% Polyester
- Roll Size
- 50 yards (+5/– 2 yards)
- 54” (+4” – 1⁄2”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Abrasion Test
- : Duck Cloth: 30,000 double rubs
- Breaking Strength
- ASTM D5034: 295 pounds warp, 239 pounds fill
- Seam Slippage
- ASTM D4034: 97 pounds warp, 93 pounds fill
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Class 4 min (40 hours)
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Class 4 min (Dry), Class 3 min (Wet)
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.