Finely-slubbed, faux silk...Siena is a richly textured woven fabric that will add a warm glow to any design.
*These colors/styles are only available as a custom order: minimum order quantities and extended lead times will apply. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Wovens sample sets are available in light or dark colors. Please specify your preference in the comments area of the sample request cart.
Specs & Testing
- Woven: 88% Rayon, 12% Polyester
- Roll Size
- 50 yards (+5/– 2 yards)
- 54” (+4” – 1⁄2”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 24,000 double rubs
- Breaking Strength
- ASTM D5034: 121.3 pounds warp, 109.3 pounds fill
- Seam Slippage
- ASTM D4034: 80.1 pounds warp, 75.1 pounds fill
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Class 5
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 4.5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Class 5 (Dry), Class 5 (Wet)
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.