Finely-slubbed, faux silk...Siena is a richly textured woven fabric that will add a warm glow to any design.
Wovens sample sets are available in light or dark colors. Please specifiy your preference in the comments area of the sample request cart.
Specs & Testing
- Woven: 88% Rayon, 12% Polyester
- Roll Size
- 50 yards (+5/– 2 yards)
- 54” (+4” – 1⁄2”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 24,000 double rubs
- Breaking Strength
- ASTM D5034: 121.3 pounds warp, 109.3 pounds fill
- Seam Slippage
- ASTM D4034: 80.1 pounds warp, 75.1 pounds fill
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Class 5
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 4.5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Class 5 (Dry), Class 5 (Wet)
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.