Add beauty and elegance to your aircraft interior with Milan, our knit back pure dupioni silk. This sleek, modern fabric has a subtle slub for texture for richness without a strong pattern.
Wovens sample sets are available in light or dark colors. Please specifiy your preference in the comments area of the sample request cart.
Specs & Testing
- Woven: 100% Silk face (overall contents with backing are 60% silk, 40% cotton)
- Roll Size
- 30 yards (+5/– 2 yards)
- 54” (+4” – 1⁄2”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 6,000 double rubs
- Breaking Strength
- ASTM D5034: 100.2 pounds warp, 99.1 pounds fill
- Seam Slippage
- ASTM D4034: 75.1 pounds warp, 59.4 pounds fill
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Class 5
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 4
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Class 5 (Dry), Class 4 (Wet)
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.