Add beauty and elegance to your aircraft interior with Milan, our knit back pure dupioni silk. This sleek, modern fabric has a subtle slub for texture for richness without a strong pattern.
*These colors/styles are only available as a custom order: minimum order quantities and extended lead times will apply. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Wovens sample sets are available in light or dark colors. Please specifiy your preference in the comments area of the sample request cart.
Specs & Testing
- Woven: 100% Silk face (overall contents with backing are 60% silk, 40% cotton)
- Roll Size
- 30 yards (+5/– 2 yards)
- 54” (+4” – 1⁄2”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 6,000 double rubs
- Breaking Strength
- ASTM D5034: 100.2 pounds warp, 99.1 pounds fill
- Seam Slippage
- ASTM D4034: 75.1 pounds warp, 59.4 pounds fill
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Class 5
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 4
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Class 5 (Dry), Class 4 (Wet)
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.