The first Ultrafabrics® biobased collection! A hybrid by design, Ultraleather Volar Bio is the first of its kind and signifies a new direction for Ultrafabrics®. Committed to reducing the dependency on finite resources, Volar Bio incorporates renewable plant-based materials into the multiple layers of its proprietary construction. Proudly touting a 29% Bio Preferred Program Label, Volar Bio was created with both functionality and sustainability in mind.
Specs & Testing
- Proprietary Polycarbonate + Biobased Surface: 65% Polyester, 35% Rayon Backing, Proprietary FR treatment
- Roll Size
- 33 yards (+/- 10%)
- 54” (+4” – ½”)
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 300,000 double rubs
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16.3, 200 hours: Grade 4-5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Grade 4-5, Wet & Dry
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.