- Superior Durability
- Stain Resistant
TapiSuede™ is the finest high-performance textile responsibly engineered using ultra-fine recycled polyester fibers.
TapiSuede™ is pliable, inherently stain resistant, washable, and spot cleanable. It's made of 100% high-purity recycled polyester which reduces its carbon footprint. The pure recycling process used in manufacturing TapiSuede™ is free from organic solvents, uses signifcantly less energy, and emits less carbon dioxide than the manufacture of virgin polyester. The result is a textile of highest quality and purity.
For Vertical Surface applications we offer TapiSuede™ VS, which maintains the same characteristics as our standard TapiSuede™ but is extremely lightweight and meets the most stringent flame-retardant requirements for commercial aircraft.
Specs & Testing
- 88% Recycled Polyester, 12% Polyurethane, Proprietary FR Back Coating
- Roll Size
- 33 yards
- 56” (+4” – ½”)
- Vertical Burn, 60 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(i):60sec.
- Vertical Burn, 12 second
- FAR 25.853(a) Appendix F, Part I,(a), 1(ii):12sec
- Seat Cushion with Fireblock
- FAR 25.853(b) Appendix F, Part II
- Abrasion Test
- ASTM D4157 Wyzenbeek method: 200,000 double rubs
- Breaking Force
- ASTM D5034: Warp-129, Fill-134
- Colorfastness to Light
- AATCC 16: Grade 5
- Colorfastness to Crocking
- AATCC 8: Grade 4.5-5
- Pilling Resistance
- ASTM D3511: Grade 5
Disclaimer: Website swatch images are for reference only. Please note that the colors depicted for each product/color swatch may vary due to printer and monitor variations. Please request a physical sample or cutting to receive a true color representation prior to placing an order.